[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I mix Session, Entity and regular Java Beans in Seam

PatrickMadden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 16:34:56 EST 2006

Thank you both very much for the very fast replies. It works and I can now log into my application correctly.

Seam is a new paradigm for me and I'm making rookie mistakes. However, thanks to your explanations and the Seam Book, I believe I have what I need to handle the rest. (hopefully anyway). I'll never forget the variable vs class thing again. I GET IT now!!!

PVM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994810#3994810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994810