[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - integration with Trinidad (ADF)

lle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 23:17:43 EST 2006

Hi,

Is there any of you successful in integrating Seam with Trinidad (ADF)?  Seam reference document emphasizes on using Trinidad instead of Tomahawk.  However, there is not much documentation or examples on how to integrate with this library.
I followed the instructions on Trinidad Apache site and still get the following error when first accessing a page:
SEVERE: Error Rendering View[/home.xhtml]
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No RenderingContext
  |         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:176)

I checked my faces-config.xml many times and there's no duplicate config of view handler.  I only defined it in web.xml.
Is there anything else I should look into?
Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994880#3994880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994880