[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: UnsupportedOperationException with WAS 6.0, CMT , Hibern

lakida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 23:45:22 EST 2006

More observations on this bug. I have isolated the problem. If I used WebsphereTransactionManagerLookup for WAS6.0 instead of WebsphereExtendedJTATransactionLookup ( as was indicated in the manuals) in hibernate.cfg.xml,

<property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">org.hibernate.transaction.WebSphereTransactionManagerLookup</property>

I do not see the UnsupportedOperationException being thrown.

But I do not know yet the implications of using WebsphereTransactionmanagerLookup which is meant for WAS 5.1 on WAS 6.0. Can someone clarify?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994885#3994885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994885