[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: SSL Connection: load a new keystore at runtime

Clarich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 04:08:06 EST 2006

Well I tried to find a solution on this request on my own. (As you can see at http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBREM-591) But during this I guess I found a bug, which occures when trying to load the keystore several times.

The ServerSocket sometimes is set to null so an NullPointerException is thrown, which the SocketServerInvoker and MultiplexServerInvoker are not able to handle.

My question now is how do I have to handle this bug. Is this to be added as a new jira request? Or did you already eliminate this bug? Or is this to be added to the jira request mentioned above?

Thanks Clarich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994916#3994916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994916