[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: probmlem with jbpm bpel with doc/lit

darklight.37 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 06:18:03 EST 2006

I am having the very same problem, I am running jBoss 4.0.4 GA and I tried installing the BPEL Beta 1, then Beta 2. Had the same problem on both installations.  I'm not getting an error on startup of the server which makes me think that it is not related to data source. Since the example processes were installed automatcally using ant with Beta 2 deployment doesn't seem to be an issue with the BPEL or WSDL code.

My guess is that I'm missing something simple in the server settings, but I'll be damned if I can find out what it is.

I would be grateful for any suggestions, and would help save the hair that I haven't already pulled out.

Thanks,

Darren.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994936#3994936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994936