[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Two webservices deployed on one JBoss instance problem

draken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 07:06:03 EST 2006

I tried to deploy two J2EE applications (each packed as a ear file) on one JBoss instance. Each of these webapps contains WS definition.

The problem I encountered is when I try to invoke one of the deployed WSs no java type mapping or SEI mapping is found, and the appropriate error messages appear in logs. But when I try to invoke the same WS after redeploying the other application without any WS metadata (I simply deleted webservices.xml and jaxrpc-mapping.xml from the other app's ear file), everything maps fine and the webservice is working. The two webservices have nothing in common - especially they do not share any namespaces or java objects.

Does anybody know the reason why is this happening?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994956#3994956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994956