[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam generate-entities failing

bunzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 11:48:26 EST 2006

Hi Max and Gavin,

I googled around and found this discussion:
http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=259075

It seemed to me that the schema is something like:
{server}.{database}.{owner}.{object}

When I set:
hibernate.default_schema=bunzee
And the tables in the sql2000 dbase have: dbo as owner for system table and bunzee as owner for mytable
Then <seam generate-entities> picks up the right table.

Is my understanding of the "schema" correct?
If it is, is there a way to assign hibernate.default_schema such that all table with prefix "sys" should be ignored (since sql2000 prefix all system tables with sys)?

If I have to filter by owner of the table, it could be problem for us since many of our existing tables are dbo (same owner as system tables).

Thanks a lot guys,

bunz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995069#3995069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995069