[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can Seam work with no ejb3 but with Hibernate ORM?

pgrillo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 12:48:54 EST 2006

So, i guess maybe i missed something obvious.

Is it true that support of extended persistence context requires that our non JPA (Hibernate 3 only) support must utilize JTA?  We were using only JDBC and Hibernate Transaction thus far.

If so, does it follow, that i'll need the jboss microcontainer to provide all that and i'll need to change the way i load/build my session factory using JTA, etc.

As mentioned, we build our session factory on the fly as we look for particular mapping files to add to the configuration before we actually call the build.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995082#3995082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995082