[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Help Regarding deploying EJB3

abhinav19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 12:49:00 EST 2006

Hi All

I am using Jboss 4.0.5, EJB3.0 RC 9, downloaded the JEMs

but when i try to deploy the projct i get the error that I am not complying to EJB 2.1 specifications. I am pasting the contents of the server log for reference. Please let me know where I am wrong.

an

12:06:34,093 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : User
Section: 10.6.2
Warning: The entity bean's class must implement, directly or indirectly, the javax.ejb.EntityBean interface.

12:06:34,093 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : User
Section: 10.6.2
Warning: The entity bean class must be defined as public and abstract.

12:06:34,109 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : User
Section: 10.6.1
Warning: The Bean Provider must provide a remote interface and a remote home interface or a local interface and a local home interface for the bean.

12:06:34,109 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : UserManager
Section: 7.10.2
Warning: A Session bean must implement, directly or indirectly, the javax.ejb.SessionBean interface.

12:06:34,109 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : UserManager
Section: 7.10.3
Warning: A Session bean must define at least one ejbCreate method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995083#3995083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995083