[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - What's the default transaction attribute (trans-attribute) f

wikijuarezjunior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 13:58:48 EST 2006

Hello there,

It seems to be a very simple question but it's being hard to find an accurate answer, though.

What's the default transaction attribute (trans-attribute) for stateless session EJBs in JBoss 3.2.x series? I mean, if there's no trans-attribute what is default for JBoss 3.2.x?

I've found this reply from Adrian Brock but at that time (2001) it stated that the "current" default value was REQUIRED.

In summary, may someone please tell us the current (2006) default value for trans-attribute on JBoss 3.2.x?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Juarez

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995095#3995095