[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - ServerSessionPool from within MDB

rmunjuluri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 15:29:53 EST 2006

Have a basic question on request/response mechanism with an MDB...

I need to send a response back to a JMSReplyTo queue in an MDB. The standard approach to send the response is to lookup the connectionfactory from jndi, create a connection, create a session and using the JMSReplyTo destination create a messagesender.

Instead of looking up the connectionfactory, create the connection, can I use the ServerSession from the ServerSessionPool to create the session and create the messagesender and send the response back? this could possibly reduce the overhead of creating a connection etc, by simply creating a session...

any thoughts will greatly help.

thanx
-r

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995116#3995116