[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - classloading and deployment

Yueh2k6 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 18:41:31 EST 2006

Hi,

    I tried to use the jboss-app.xml under <MY EARFILE> \META-INF\

to turn off parent delegation and to load specific JARs.    I got the following

error upon deployment:
Only the root deployment can set the loader repository, ignoring config=LoaderRepositoryConfig

Tried to google on this error, but received only articles of questions and no
specific answers..

these questions are urgent,  any help would be great !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995169#3995169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995169