[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 03:34:56 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : If you generate the list then I can verify it for you. I think that will be the most efficient way of doing it.
That sounds fine to me. I will create a wiki page for it.

What about jboss-ejb3-all.jar? Is there also some neat way to find out which libraries and versions are in there?

The hibernate-all.jar is probably the latest Hibernate version with the latest javax.persistence library, or not?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995232#3995232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995232