[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BAM for jBPM

charlesmnicholls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 04:26:34 EST 2006

I'm looking for jBPM users that would like to share their experiences and requirements for adding Business Intelligence and Business Activity Monitoring as a complement to jBPM. We're are building templates and tight integration with jBPM and would like help in prioritizing our roadmap for the SeeWhy Community Edition. Help here means giving us advice, but you can get more involved if you wish.

You can find more details about this direction at www.seewhy.com/jboss

This capability adds:

* Analysis triggered processes: build ?smarts' into processes by monitoring events
* Real time alerts at process runtime
* Business Activity Monitoring (BAM): visibility of processes executing in real time

If you're willing to participate, and would be happy to share your thoughts and needs please email me at cloudburst at seewhy.com

In advance, thanks for your help

Charles

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995250#3995250