[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HOW to create new node types ???

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 04:27:53 EST 2006

Nothing special, we have this thing with beer. Koen and Tom are from Belgium and the (that I have to admit) have, in general, better beer than the Dutch have (which is my nationality). So every now and then we make jokes about this and abuse certain, not specific, forum topics for this.

Drop dead, is kind of synonym for Mort (dead) subite (instant). So in fact this one remark by Koen is realy to the point and funny.

Cheers,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995251#3995251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995251