[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BAM for jBPM

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 06:02:21 EST 2006

Charles,

I'll try to draw up a more detailed response later this week, but I have at least one question for now. I see in the pictures that you have to define when data is send to seewhy. This could be either a node or an action on a node I presume. But what about the other way around? A long time ago, when we were in the process of selecting an non-foss bpm solution, we looked at one of the BEA products (don't know which anymore since they seem to switch names and implementations more often than M$ has done with dll/com/dcom/activex/.....) They had limited BAM/BI functionality and for that they partnered with a company that retrieved data from the database on a reqular (every x seconds). It had knowledge of the structure and we were told by visiting a satisfied user of that product  that this had no major impact on DB performance.

This way, you do not have to change the process when you want to monitor other steps etc.... Any comments on this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995259#3995259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995259