[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Getting Syntax error with EJB 3.0.

dvuday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 07:28:32 EST 2006

Thanks for your valuable replies..You really saved my time in fixing this. But one thing as I am getting the syntax error in the eclipse I may need to put the jar file in the classpath of the project.  And that to the file jboss-ejb3-client.jar didn't worked.  I have downloaded the RC3 of jboss and tried putting the file jboss-ejb3x.jar in the class path of the project. And interestingly the syntax error was gone.  And now I need to package the Bean and access it from the client.

My doubt is that don't we need to have an xml descriptor for ejb3 deployement in the server?

If yes will it be the same as the one used for EJB 2.0 ?

Pleas let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
Uday

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995274#3995274