[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem setting webservice port with jboss 4.0.5

ybenigot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 08:54:54 EST 2006

I am using jboss-4.0.5GA to create a web service, server config default.

I find out than while everything goes fine until the server runs on
its default port 8080, setting the port in jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\server.xml
to a value different of 8080 breaks the service.

It seems that the webService always listen on port 8080.

 -> There are numerous posts about this topic, suggesting to change jboss-beans.xml under jbossws.sar, but I have none of these files.

I have a jbossws14.sar directory. Trying to set webServicePort attribute
in \jbossws14.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml only create an exception at server startup.

Where should I look ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995295#3995295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995295