[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - NoClassDefFoundError in state transfer when starting cluster

mnewcomb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 09:14:38 EST 2006

JBoss 4.0.4GA.
Java 5.07

We have a 7 machine cluster.

When we start our cluster, the first machine starts and deploys the application. I think we have some code that brings an entity bean into cache when a service is started.

On each subsequent machine, when we start jboss, the cache discovers the other node and when it transfers the state, we get a NoClassDefFoundError because the machine starting up hasn't deployed the application yet.

My question: Is this a big deal? Will it synch up at another time?

I mean, what happens if you want to add a machine to a all-ready running cluster? You would see the same thing, right?

Thanks for your help,
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995300#3995300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995300