[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Stream Closed

jaboj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 09:29:15 EST 2006

I can reproduce it by clicking on a actionlink twice without waiting for the first action to complete. In out particular example, we have a master-detail table relationship. When we mark a row in the master table (using an actionlink for that row) the detail table is re-queried. If I mark a row in the master-table twice, without waiting for the first request to finish a "Stream Closed" exception i thrown.

Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Stream closed
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:854)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:791)
        at org.apache.jsp.jsp.sagsbehandling.sagsleverancePortlet_jsp._jspService(sagsleverancePortlet_jsp.java:121)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:332)

The exception is thrown in the method

protected void facesRender(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)

in the MyFacesGenericPortlet class, so maybe it's actually a Myfaces problem.

For our application the problem is very easy reproduced in Firefox. It's also possible to reproduce it in IE, but that's harder.

We are using Portal 2.4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995302#3995302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995302