[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Deploying EJB3

trashhash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 10:56:18 EST 2006

Hi, Im pretty new to this so any answer will probably do me good.

I havent got a clue how to deploy my EJB3-project from Eclipse to the server.
I have JBoss AS 4.0.5.GA with EJB3 support up and running. I even manage to connect to MySQL (at least the is no error i the startup). Im running JBossIDE-1.5.1.GA-Bundle-win32.zip version of Eclipse.

Ihave created a simple testproject, but there is no deploy feature available. Do I need that WTP-plugin? And if I do, what version and do I need to recreate my Project or it safe to update current.

Thanks for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995330#3995330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995330