[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Dependency to the interface of EJB bean

gadsspy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 11:42:28 EST 2006

Hi,
I have a servlet  which depnds/calls interface of EJB stateless session bean.
They are deployed separately.

Now, whenever I change implementationof the bean (not its interface)
I get an error java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy114 as a result of
lookup operation from the servlet. Once I re-build the servlet the problem is gone.

But my expectation would be that  if interface stayed unchanged it should
work without the need to re-build all dependent modules.
Should it be that way?

I am running jboss 4.0.4GA and use EJB3 bean.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995354#3995354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995354