[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Current Process State and ProcessImageTag

kazam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 13:27:54 EST 2006

Hi ,

I am working on spring portlet application where it is required to know the current process state.

I searched the forums and looked at the ProcessImageTag.java class. I think that methods of help for finding current node are initialize() and walkTokens() however, I am not sure as to how should I set the value of

taskInstanceId
tokenInstanceId

Also, is anyone aware of any utility which would enable me to draw a customised process diagram, like jgraph [however, they don't consider flow chart like graphs as graphs :) ]

Please, provide some direction into this, and I will put up a note on the wiki for how I did that.

Thanks, Kazam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995399#3995399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995399