[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: aliases in components.xml on per page basis

dajevtic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 20:11:26 EST 2006

Is anything planned in this direction?
If not, I would like to open a feature request in Jira, because it is the only thing I can think of to rid myself from the final tomahawk components I use in my seam apps: "AliasBeanScope" and "AliasBean"?
I have about twenty files which all look like:

  | <?xml version="1.0" ?>
  | <jsp:root xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.0"
  | 	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  | 	xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">
  |
  | 	<t:aliasBeansScope>
  | 		<t:aliasBean alias="#{model}" value="#{companyModel}" />
  | 		<t:aliasBean alias="#{handler}" value="#{companyHandler}" />
  | 		<f:subview id="tablesubview">
  | 			<jsp:include page="/tagreuse/fulldynamictable.jspx" />
  | 		</f:subview>
  | 	</t:aliasBeansScope>
  | </jsp:root>

Only difference in them is #{companyModel} and #{companyHandler} being different based on the view.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995485#3995485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995485