[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Doubt with subprocess

yanfrish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 03:04:28 EST 2006

Hi fjfernandez,

I have a similar problem and i didn't found a really good solution, so all i'm going to tell you should be used only as a guide. I writed all the definitions that were used only as subprocesses in an properties text file and this way i could filter the process definitions that were listed. This is a valid solution for your first problem, but i have not found the way for tasks from subprocess appearing in the window of the main process. Maybe my solution isn't the best, but is the only one i could find. If anyone can help or you find out anything about this, please post it.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995521#3995521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995521