[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Design question

enesterov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 09:42:38 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

First of all I love Seam. So far we've built one application of the medium complexity and experience is very positive.

We have pretty large legacy application which needs to be brought to the new technology with certain improvements. I can see how most of it could be implemented using Seam. There is though one module which is completely meta data driven. We have a set of dynamic forms which have variable number of controls. Controls' name get there names assigned at runtime based on a couple of factors: user role, product category, etc.
The question is how one can capture the data from like this in non ugly way? Is there a way to implement this is Seam?

I appreciate your attention and ideas.
Thanks,
Ed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995612#3995612