[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Tutorial not working

vs007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 11:09:57 EST 2006

Thanks Hany.

Not sure, how to reopen the jira case, hence commenting here:

Thanks for your response. I am also convinced that its somewhere in my env.
This is the first command I ran after downloading. The dir is right as you can see in the pwd output and I also put echo statements for CACHE_HOME and ANT_HOME

JBossCache-1.4.1.BETA 1518>pwd
/home/vsubrama/tools/JBossCache-1.4.1.BETA

JBossCache-1.4.1.BETA 1519>sh build.sh run.demo
CACHE_HOME=.
ANT_HOME=./ant-dist
java.lang.InstantiationException: org.apache.tools.ant.Main
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:195)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:55)
JBossCache-1.4.1.BETA 1520>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995645#3995645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995645