[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Running Scripts inside J2EE Containers

ssanjeev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 11:24:17 EST 2006

I have a "wierd" requirement to run scripts within JBoss.  I am aware that this is not the smartest thing to do.  But are there known ways to do this.  The reason being, we need:
1. Control over the execution context (detect run-away scripts).
2. Control the lifecycle of the scripts to terminate run-away scripts

I am using a script interpreter like the one from BSF.

Is there even a best practice on this approach - considering that it is not a valid approach.

- Sanjeev

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995650#3995650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995650