[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Listing all EJBs through JMX

danieldestro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 14:07:24 EST 2006

Good news!

Ok, this works:

String name = "jboss.management.local:*,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean";
  | server = (MBeanServer) MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();
  | Set matches = server.queryMBeans(new ObjectName(name), null);
  | ServerObjectInstance[] names = (ServerObjectInstance[]) matches.toArray( new ServerObjectInstance[matches.size()] );
  | for( int i=0; i< names.length; i++ ) {
  |   out.println(names.getObjectName()+" <br>");
  | }

And outputs:

anonymous wrote : jboss.management.local:name=ejb/MyCoolEjb,J2EEServer=Local,EJBModule=cool.jar,J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean
  | jboss.management.local:name=ejb/AnotherCoolEjb,J2EEServer=Local,EJBModule=still-cool.jar,J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean
  | jboss.management.local:name=ejb/EjbOrNotEjb,J2EEServer=Local,EJBModule=myapp.jar,J2EEApplication=myapp.ear,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean

Very close now.

Here I have the JNDI names for lookup. But what I really need is the Bean, and if possible Local and Remote classes/interfaces names.

I know it is possible throgh jmx-console. Just need to get things clear. Any help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995698#3995698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995698