[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SSO in JBoss 4.0.5

ycindepalle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 20:08:31 EST 2006

hello,

Greetings.

This may be a trivial question but for us it is a good start for evaluating the jBoss for our projects.

We are planning to evaluate the jBoss 4.0.5 GA with jBoss Federated SSO framework beta version.

1. What are the limitations of this jBoss Federated SSO framework.

2. Does this support different apps in different domains.

3. Any support for XACML (1.0, 2.0).

4. Can I get some reference implementations for federated SSO..other the one in the flash demo.

5. Do we need a portal (customized or any product driven like Oracle portal, weblogic etc).

Current requirements.

We have 5 applications using different login mechanisms like JAAS, Database etc running in different servers including jBoss, Tomcat, web logic.

Can we use the beta Federated SSO beta for implementing SSO and SAML to support existing apps and also future apps..

Any help is greatly appreciated..We need some direction before we spend time on evaluating with a prototype.

I apologize if this a repeated question..

regards
Yugandhar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995747#3995747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995747