[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EMailing Jboss events to administrator

deviramadatla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 23:31:55 EST 2006

I have a jboss on which Quality Center server runs.

I want administrator to be notified when a Jboss error occurs. For this I have configured log4j.xml file but mails were not sent. (I have restarted the QC service after these changes)

Following are the configuration details:

<!-- EMail events to an administrator -->

Do I need to change the configuration in mail-service.xml file located at "..\Mercury Interactive\Quality Center\jboss\server\default\deploy\"

Jboss version is 3.2.5

Can anybody help me in resolving this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995773#3995773

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995773