[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - "struts forward.setPath" problem:

augustfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 01:34:06 EST 2006

I have a project which has been develped by WSAD5.1.2(ibm).
Now I want to import this project into eclipse3.1.2+jboss4.0.1sp1+myeclipse4.1.1.
All has runned well,except one problem as follows:

In my DispatchAction when forward.setPath(url);
the url must begin with "/",
such as forward.setPath("/success.jsp"),not forward.setPath("success.jsp").

But all is well in WSAD,I searched some struts/servlet source code,but have
no idea of it.
My project uses lots of DispatchActions,all as above,and not want add "/"
for every forward.setPath().

Any help is appreciated,thanks all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995787#3995787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995787