[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodExcept

jagadeeshvn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 05:40:09 EST 2006

I am not using jboss-aspect-library-jdk50.jar in my project. However I understand that the problem is with AOP and so I checked out the latest AOP source from SVN and build it locally. Now I am using that jar and I found that 3 additional interceptions are defined somewhere in the unix deployment and the details are as below.

1. public abstract void org.jboss.aspects.patterns.observable.Subject.addObserver(org.jboss.aspects.patterns.observable.Observer)

2.  public abstract void org.jboss.aspects.patterns.observable.Subject.removeObserver(org.jboss.aspects.patterns.observable.Observer)

3.  public abstract void org.jboss.aspects.patterns.observable.Subject.notifyObservers()

The framework is unable to find the method definition and it throws an excpection to populateMixinMethods where it propogates to attachClass method in org.jboss.aop.ClassAdvisor and it is not caught anywhere.

However I understand that the solution is to remove the additional interceptions as it is not available in Windows deployment and still it works fine. I am doing more research and will get back with more details and the exact problem.

Thanks
Jugs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995835#3995835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995835