[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot find child element: int_1

cmaclachlan7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 13:32:08 EST 2006

I am having exactly the same problem; works just fine when using a Java Client but when using a VB client (SoapClient30) I get a "Cannot find child element" error. Calls with no parameters work fine. Calls with any parameter, regardless of the type cause the "cannot find child element" error. I upgraded to the latest version of JBossWS (1.0.4) and it still does not work. I tried different SOAP Binding Styles: RPC/literal, DOCUMENT/literal.

Did you ever find a resolution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995930#3995930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995930