[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: probmlem with jbpm bpel with doc/lit

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 13:39:03 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : in the "binding.xml" generated after generate-artifacts, the style has been changed to document/literal

Publishing doc/lit endpoints is not possible at this time. This task is already in our road map as BPEL-144.  The workaround is changing your reviewRequest and reviewResponse to reference complex types instead of elements and leaving the binding style as rpc.

Note that you *can* consume document endpoints.

I know this is inconvenient; we are working hard to deal with the issues that you guys find in the product.

Happy holidays!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995932#3995932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995932