[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - New tasks have been assigned to: ..... null, null?

Zephren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 14:35:07 EST 2006

I get the message telling me that a new task has been assigned.

"New tasks have been assigned to: null, null."

Can anyone help me figure out why it might say "null, null"?

I have created simlanes for "Sales" and "Reception".
I am using the expression assignment: "user(Sales)" and "user(Reception)" respectively.
I have added each user to the jbpm_id_user table (that is the only table I have added them to).

I only get this "bug" when using a fork that splits into two different tasks assigned to two different users.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995940#3995940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995940