[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - How to deploy an EJB3.0 project using JBossIDE 2.0.0Beta2

f.schmid@netzkonzept.ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 17:05:41 EST 2006

I created a EJB3 project (Project -> EJB3.0 -> EJB3.0 Project) and a Server Profile using the JBoss Inc Template. Everything works so far (Start/stop the server from the server view, create a few EJB's).

I couldn't find a way to deploy my project to the configured server. The old style "run on server" method doesn't seem to work with the new style server profiles.

I tried to add my project to the server profile (right click on the server in the JBoss Server View tab -> Add and remove projects) but it tells me "There are no projects that can be added or removed from the server" in a MsgBox.

Any suggestions ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995961#3995961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995961