[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Sending Entities in Messages?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 23 00:21:13 EST 2006

Ok, wait, I just discovered something: the ObjectMessage.  I can use that on any class which can be serialized.  Fortunately my message classes are very simple things and can be serialized easily.

But.... this is all running within one JVM.  Is JBoss smart enough to know not to serialize these objects, but to just clone them or whatever?  I assume it must know this.  This is an important performance thing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995991#3995991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995991