[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - HAJNDI error

tjclifford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 23 20:17:52 EST 2006

I run JBoss 4.0.4GA on WinXP, and last week I started getting an error
on JBoss startup:

11:34:00,314 INFO  [RegistryServlet] Initializing jUDDI components.
11:34:01,345 INFO  [DefaultPartition] Initializing
11:34:01,415 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem creating service jboss:service=HA
JNDI
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.setHANamingServerForPartition(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/jnp/interfaces/Naming;)V
        at org.jboss.ha.jndi.DetachedHANamingService.createService(DetachedHANam
ingService.java:353)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalCreate(ServiceMBean
Support.java:260)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMB
eanSupport.java:243)

....more......

I run Sun's JSDK 1.5, Apache 2.0.48(Win32), and re-copied ALL the
XML files from the JBoss distribution back into the \jboss\server\all\deploy
directory, to no avail.  I've even un-deployed ALL my test apps (this
is a development machine), as well as my mysql-ds.xml and mssql-ds.xml
files from the deploy dir.  Same error.

Has anyone else had this occur ?

I cannot think of any changes I've made in the last week or two that
would have caused this- I don't, as a rule, touch any of the config
xml files in jboss; I added the /conf/auto/mod_jk.conf to allow
JBoss to serve apps thru Apache.  I had the ALL config running for
about two weeks before this started.
I'm at a loss.  Thanks for any advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996073#3996073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996073