[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with @End(beforeRedirect=true)

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 25 10:57:20 EST 2006

This looks odd to me:

  | <to-view-id>/view/manage/cc_distribution.xhtml</to-view-id>

If you are following the normal seam structure then your view id would simply be "/manage/cc_distribution.xhtml".  Do you really have a view directory inside of your WAR?  Assuming you don't, I'd expect you to see a redirect failure.  Instead you are being redirected back to the same page.  That sounds more like a validation error to me.  Are you sure updateDistributionList() is even being called?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996193#3996193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996193