[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: help required for JBOSS 4.0.4 GA and EJB 3.0 RC9

priyavijayan1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 25 12:41:53 EST 2006

  Thanks for  your reply.. I have already done that, I went to the JNDI view and the bean is not there.When i checked the server log of jboss, it says ejb3 is not registered.
    One more thing I noticed is that before installing EJB3, when i start the jboss it runs fine and the console doesn't show any error, but after installing jboss-EJB-3.0_RC9-FD, when i start the jboss the console shows a lot of exceptions saying mbeans are already registered.Am i doing something wrong?? I am deploying it on the default server of jboss... is it something to do with jboss installation?? Please reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996197#3996197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996197