[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experience with SeamFaceletViewHandler?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 01:32:31 EST 2006

I looked into it some more, and it looks like it would be substantial work to convert ALL my existing JSP pages to proper XML Faclets pages.  Also it looks like it's non-trivial to even get Faclets working within JBoss; I kept on getting exceptions like:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Application was not properly initialized at startup, could not find Factory: javax.faces.context.FacesContextFactory

which I have no idea how to solve.

So, I think I need to wait for the cool new option of using method parameters directly within my JSF.  That would be so cool to do, and would save me much time, so I'm looking forward to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996237#3996237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996237