[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experience with SeamFaceletViewHandler?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 03:14:13 EST 2006

I'm trying to figure out how the example Facelet apps are working.  The one I am looking at, Seampay, has NO jars at all.  I don't see how this is even possible.  Are you sure that Facelets is practical with Seam and JBoss?  There doesn't seem to be much information about what is needed and I can't get past this "could not find Factory: javax.faces.context.FacesContextFactory".  Any idea how to set that up?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996251#3996251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996251