[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experience with SeamFaceletViewHandler?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 04:33:36 EST 2006

And now, after closely copying the seampay example, whenever I try to access a page with the .seam extension, I get:

01:32:04,519 ERROR [PhaseListenerManager] Exception in PhaseListener RESTORE_VIEW(1) afterPhase
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase id bound to current thread (make sure you do not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.contexts.PageContext.getPhaseId(PageContext.java:153)

This shouldn't be so hard to get working.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996259#3996259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996259