[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No active event context

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 04:44:53 EST 2006

Did anyone find a solution to this problem?  I'm getting it when I'm trying to use Facelets:

01:43:23,236 INFO  [Events] no events.xml file found
  | 01:43:23,299 ERROR [PhaseListenerManager] Exception in PhaseListener RESTORE_VIEW(1) afterPhase
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase id bound to current thread (make sure you do not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.contexts.PageContext.getPhaseId(PageContext.java:153)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.contexts.PageContext.isRenderResponsePhase(PageContext.java:165)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.contexts.PageContext.getCurrentReadableMap(PageContext.java:76)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.contexts.PageContext.get(PageContext.java:66)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1603)

  | 01:43:23,596 ERROR [PhaseListenerManager] Exception in PhaseListener RENDER_RESPONSE(6) afterPhase
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active event context

Any ideas?  I'm quite stuck on this, and I have no idea how to debug where to go.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996262#3996262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996262