[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: IllegalArgumentException when trying to deploy an ear

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 08:41:13 EST 2006

"aegana" wrote : Yes, it was a class loading issue. I was told that the problem was that the Isolated class loader was enabled. I turned it off by setting the properties Isolated and CallByValue to 'false' in the '${..}/deploy/ear-deployer.xml' file.

Ah yes, the isolation. We/I should do something about this.
There is already a work in progress to move Spring deployment into Microcontainer level, where we will handle class loading better.

"aegana" wrote :
  | I still don't know why this worked but I'm happy ...

:-)

"aegana" wrote :
  | Thanks for your reply!
NP.