[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: how can I get the soap envelope somewhere in my logs

bbredohl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 10:41:54 EST 2006

With a MessageHandler you can see the SOAP Message too.
Look here:
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/headers-handlers.html

In a JSR-181 endpoint you can user the @HandlerChain annotation

  | @HandlerChain(name = "handlerChain", file = "resource://META-INF/handler.xml")

handler.xml

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <handler-config>
  |    <handler-chain>
  |       <handler-chain-name>handlerChain</handler-chain-name>
  |       <handler>
  |       <handler-name>MessageHandler</handler-name>
  |       <handler-class>package.MessageHandler</handler-class>
  |       </handler>
  |    </handler-chain>
  | </handler-config>

and the  Class:

public class FeatureScanMessageHandler extends GenericHandler{

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996293#3996293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996293