[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss Portal Page Redirection after successful login

sridhark79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 12:49:29 EST 2006

Hi,

How do i change the portal to the admin or to my portal depending upon the user who logs in. if the userid/password is admin/admin then my custom authentication should pass and direct the user to the admin pages of the original default portal shipped with Jboss. Now if the user is other than admin/admin then they must be shown myportal.

Any ideas on how this could be incorportated.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996308#3996308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996308