[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: AssignmentHandler problem

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 13:38:22 EST 2006

Could you please be a little more in depth as to how you remove the identity component and implement your own?

If I create the class MyAssignmentHandler in my project, how do I tell jBPM to use that specific assignment handler?  Are there any other steps you went through?

Thanks!

(I also cannot extend ExpressionAssignmentHandler, as I already have a hibernate object User and get a conflict on trying to import the identity hibernate objects.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996320#3996320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996320