[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Loigin.jsp limitation?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 17:37:49 EST 2006

I cannot tell if you mistyped the file names (you mention both Login/.jsp and Login.jsp, which one is correct?) in your post, or if your mistyped you configuration (for example, the file is really named Login.jsp but you have indicated Login/.jsp in the web.xml).

In my application, my login JSP is called login.jsp, so there is no issue with using that name.

Perhaps you should post the security settings within your web.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996343#3996343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996343